The wonder plant aloe vera is not only used as an herbal plant to cure different diseases. Today, it is also used as an agent to improve one’s physical appearance.
Listed below are some of the most famous aloe vera uses when it comes to improving your overall appearance:
- To lighten skin color. Aloe vera can be used to revive the natural color of your skin. All you have to do is to get a freshly cut aloe vera and rub it on your face. Doing this decreases pigmentation and dark spots on your skin.
- To remove redness. One of the amazing aloe vera uses is that it removes redness after plucking your brows. So once you see red blotches while plucking your brows, you know what to do next.
- As a skin moisturizer. Aloe vera can be used as an effective moisturizer. In fact, it can be used to decrease, if not eliminate, your wrinkles! Just rub a small amount on your face and neck to see how effective it is.
- As a treatment to sunburn. It is very easy to treat sunburn using this plant. Just cut the plant and place the inside part of the aloe directly on the skin to be treated. You may want to put a bandana or a gauze to prevent the aloe leaf from falling.
- As a facial cleanser. Making a facial cleanser from aloes is so easy to do. All you have to do is to mix the gel with olive oil, a few drops of grapeseed oil, and rose water. Put the mixture in a food processor and keep it in your fridge.
- As an agent to nourish your skin. Aloes contain a lot of nutrients that can be used to nourish your skin. Some of these are B vitamins, vitamin C, choline, niacinamide, amino acids, and other essential minerals.
- As a natural body scrub. You can make a natural body scrub by mixing 2 tablespoons of aloe vera gel, 2 tablespoons of brown sugar, and a teaspoon of lemon juice. Apply the mixture on a damp skin and voila! You now have an organic body scrub.
- As an agent to speed up hair growth. Most men are suffering from hair loss. However, this issue does not only happens to men. It can also be experienced by women. To prevent this from happening, just massage aloe vera into the scalp, leaving it for about half an hour. Rinse thoroughly once 30 minutes had passed.
- As a natural agent to tighten skin pores. You can use aloe to prevent some dust and dirt from getting into your pores. Just rub a small amount of the gel into your skin and watch how effective this wonder plant is in decreasing the size of your pores.
- As a hair conditioner. If you wanted to try other hair conditioner, why not try aloe vera instead? Apply the gel into your hair, making sure that every strand has been coated. Rinse thoroughly.
Your fingers are not enough to count all the known aloe vera uses. The facts above are just a few of the benefits that we can get from aloes. In today’s modern world, this plant is not only known for its aloe healing properties to cure common illnesses. Now, with the help of technology and extensive researches, aloes can be used to improve one’s physical features.